Friday, June 8, 2007

Reflections

When I first got the assignment, I wasn’t excited at all as my other classmates are all discussing about it.

I do blog, but I never blog with any blog community before. Blogging wasn’t as easy as I thought of. Moreover, the blogging topic, publishing issues is not a simple topic to discuss on. Although it’s tough, but somehow I think I got my way out. I gained a lot of skills while completing this assignment.
The “Skills”
My most interesting experience was to upload a profile photo on to my blog. This is the first I read at all the instructions given to upload the photo as I do not have knowledge on how to make the photo into a URL. At first, I was struggling to upload the photo because the URL doesn’t work but still I get to solve the problem with some of my patients (actually I m quite frustrated).

Others skills that I learned are like designing the layout, techniques on how to write for web, adding hyperlinks, uploading photos and etc.

The readings on designing web and writing for web are quite helpful as I realized the importance of these techniques and guidelines while doing the assignment.

Overall, I enjoyed doing this assignment and I will continue blogging after this assignment. I am used to blogging with friendster blog and as a first-timer blogger blogging on blogspot, I am quite satisfied with the blog.

No comments: