Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Murderer


haizzz..... since ue always wanted me to blog..i shall blog ONCE for her la...

ue PLS DON'T ASK ME TO BLOG la ha..
hmm... wat should i blog???
ok, lets start from the morning dunno wat time when i was still sleeping probably having my nice dream.... there's a gal (my sis la) wake up early suddenly stand next to me and said:

eh fang3.. look3 faster wake up n see.. then i open my eyes n saw a ring then later on she ask me see again.. this time she's wearing a bracelet..after tat i just suddenly felt awake..
u noe wat so special abt the ring n bracelet tat made me awake??
haha...come3 let me show u
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
keep going
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
come la
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
going to reach edi
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
here it is la

this the ring!!


this is the bracelet!!

this the way she's wearing it

i think u all feel weird right how come my house got these kiddy things

these are things tat me n my sis will kept after eating HAPPY MEAL

yea it's happy meal...hehe

later on something happen after our breakfast......

i tot wanna give the remote control to my sis n stand up but..

suddenly my sis hit me...i dunno how she hit me but i think she actually..

THROW the remote control at MY HEAD...

and then my sis is laughing there n said sorry i dunno y u give me the remote control so i tot wanna give u back but.. sorry

it's actually quite pain lo

it's like somebody hits u with a beer bottle lo

isshh.... so bad luck la..

end story la..haha

No comments: